U.S. Bank Senior Information Security Identity and Access Management Specialist in Columbia, South Carolina
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Information Security Specialist with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) program. This individual will work with business and technology teams to onboard application information and define requirements for automation.
• Participates in developing and maintaining a complete and accurate understanding of how business lines utilize IAM services
• Assists in developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of the current technology and infrastructure from a functional perspective. Provides guidance concerning business implications of development projects
• Provides consulting services to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results
• Works with business representatives to identify, refine, and document detailed business and application integration needs
• Maintains a thorough understanding of the identity data architecture and how certain data elements impact business processes and application functions
• Seeks to automate and integrate applications and business processes to streamline risk management and operational activities
• Develops mechanisms to receive and translate inputs from application owners to assist in the onboarding and integration of those applications in to the IAM solution
• May manage complex to routine projects. Frequently interfaces with business lines, including management, and/or internal resources to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all project/release work
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Understanding of authentication and authorization
• Five or more years of experience in Excel (Advanced) and SQL
• At least 7 years of experience with processes, tools, techniques and practices for assuring adherence to standards associated with accessing, altering and protecting organizational data.
Preferred Skills/Experience Qualifications
• Certified Information System Security Professional or other certifications
• Knowledge of LDAP (Active Directory) key concepts and application integration principles
• Advanced conceptual, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills)
• Proficient verbal and written skills required to effectively communicate in the English language
• Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices
• Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives and recommendations in information security management
• Advanced skills in evaluating risk and communicating the information in a fact-based manner.
• Knowledge of Information Security including security architecture, industry trends and direction, system and technology integration, and standards, procedures and policies, and emerging technologies.
• Knowledge of software licensing, product and vendor evaluation, technical troubleshooting, and process improvement.
• Working knowledge of IT audit and control, governance, asset management, change control, training delivery, and technical writing/documentation.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Richfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180003244
Other Locations: United States, Tennessee-TN-Knoxville, Oregon-OR-Portland
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.