General Electric Sales Specialist - Breast Imaging Workflow in Columbia, South Carolina
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The BI Workflow Specialist will work closely with Product Sales Specialists to demonstrate the features, functions our Breast Imaging Solutions to differentiate us for customers through world-class clinical consulting, strong customer relationships, and product expertise.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
• Understand the full Breast Imaging Departmental IT workflow including, but not limited to dedicated Breast Imaging workstations (GE and competitor solutions), PACS, RIS, and MRS solutions and integrations.
• Ability to differentiate our key clinical competitive workflow strengths through product demonstrations, customized user workflows, and expert network knowledge.
• Develop strong, intimate clinical relationships with regional customer within the Breast Imaging Segment.
• Able to proactively go to a customer site and consult to determine network speed, ability to handle large datasets and upgrade sites to future applications.
• Increase customer satisfaction levels at all local advanced application sites to complement, not replace, Applications Training team.
• Engage local project management team on specific Seno Iris installations and sharing
• best practices on install protocols.
• Local Customer Satisfaction Opportunity (CSO) champion, driving faster and more satisfactory issue resolution for applications related issues.
• Oversee site turnovers, insuring site specific protocols have been loaded after review with site radiologists…essential for competitive and key account installations (i.e. regional show sites).
• Support the sales team via clinical Seno Iris training & presentations.
• Support, educate and maintain presence at all local Show Sites, Reference Sites and Luminaries.
• Clinical Voice of Customer to New Product Introduction (NPI), Americas Commercial Marketing and Upstream Teams.
• Work with the local sales teams to present clinical value proposition of product line to customers.
• Assist the sales team in local show site customer visits and HQ customer visits.
• Establish operating mechanism with Headquarters team, especially the Online Center for implementation and installations.
• Participation in Account Meetings, Region Meetings and Zone Meetings.
• Participation in national symposiums, training and trade shows.
This position is open to candidates internal and external to GE.
This position may be done remotely in the USA. West zone location preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree OR 5 years of experiences in imaging sales or applications of Imaging solutions or networking solutions.
• Proven advanced applications skills
• Strong communication skills with ability to work across a matrix organization to achieve business metrics.
• Team building skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams (sales, applications, service).
• Presentation skills.
• Must be willing to travel up to 80%.
• The successful applicant must comply with GEHC’s standard background check, including a post-offer drug test. In addition, during employment, the employee must comply with all customer access policies, including but not limited to obtaining and/or providing proof of required immunizations, and additional drug tests or background checks (including a federal government background check if assigned to support a contract with the federal government).
• You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
• Imaging IT or Networking experience
• Mammography industry experience preferred.
• Strong presentations skills and ability to learn quickly.
• Relevant sales experience with a track record of results
• Medical device sales experience preferred.
Currently living within the Central Zone
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming; Central Zone