General Electric Sales Specialist - Automated Breast Ultrasound in Columbia, South Carolina
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Primary objective of this role is to create demand for ABUS products, qualify leads, quote and move opportunities through the sales funnel to close, finishing with installation support to the customer.
• Responsible to establish & develop relationships with departmental & technical decision makers & work with Account Managers to access to C-Suite decision makers to create sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
• Act as clinical/technical/sales expert for Automated Breast Ultrasound. Expected to differentiate GE product offerings, convey compelling value propositions, demo review workstation, develop & present solutions proposals/quotes, & respond to customers’ questions.
• Ensure 100% visibility to all opportunities in the market, and to fill the territory funnel with active sales opportunities
• Achieve ABUS orders & sales OP targets for assigned accounts/territory.
• Work with customers from opportunity development, to competitive strategies, product demonstration, to order close & installation.
• Create a funnel of active ABUS opportunities to meet orders/revenue objectives for assigned territories.
• Use market & product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing & customer service strategies.
Product & Market Expertise
• Build strong business relationships & formulate account strategies to strengthen relationships within assigned accounts/territory. Identify & respond to key account technical & departmental decision makers’ needs & maintain customer contact records in relevant CRM tools.
• Continuously develop a network of key opinion leaders within assigned territory.
• Track & communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data & develop/lead effective counter-strategies. Maintain up to date market & competitor knowledge related to breast imaging (BI). Become a BI expert, & coach AE/AM teams in strategies around BI.
• Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of ABUS. Able to present & monetize the ABUS technology in terms which are relevant to customers.
• Clinical/ROI expert to support territory selling efforts & customer requests/questions.
• Deliver demonstrations of ABUS review workstation.
• Prepare/deliver sales presentations targeted to prospects' specific needs.
• Develop key accounts in zone into reference & show sites.
• Manage existing ABUS installed base, ensuring all customers are engaged & satisfied with product performance/support, & can be called upon as necessary for reference.
• Continuously understanding/adapting to customers changing clinical and/or operational issues & challenges.
• Create viable product configurations which meet customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE.
• Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources/approved product marketing & product promotion material to actively support customers through their decision making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
• Represent GE at relevant medical conferences/technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company. Work within zone framework, supporting zone management for both US & Mammography teams, applications & service leadership. Team Selling/Opportunity Management
• Communicate ABUS financial value proposition to AE/AM & Account Communities with in territory
• Make cold calls to customers where required.
• Best practice sharing with other zones on sales strategies, plan achievement, training, etc.
• Drive tender/bid process including needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation & closure of ABUS opportunities to meet orders, sales & margin targets as well as maximize customer satisfaction in territory.
• Create/maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools.
• Ownership of order & configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity & that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Work with installation teams & customers to plan installation, physician training & applications
• This position is open to candidates internal and external to GE. Position is located within the US.
• Bachelors Degree or Associates Degree in Imaging Technologies and minimum 3 years of strategic selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Willingness to travel 75% within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business need.
• The successful applicant must comply with GEHC’s standard background check, including a postofferdrug test. In addition, during employment, the employee must comply with all customer access policies, including but not limited to obtaining and/or providing proof of required immunizations, and additional drug tests or background checks (including a federal government background check if assigned to support a contract with the federal government).
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
• You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
• Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment and solution sales experience, selling to managed care/hospital organizations preferably in breast imaging, or in monitoring where there is a lot of sales support delivered after the initial sale.
• Understanding of breast center workflow and practice patterns
• Established relationships with key accounts
• Knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems, networking, connectivity and IT
• Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales offers
• 5+ years of demonstrated strategic selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, product demonstration, negotiation, closing and growing a sales territory
• Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
• Knowledge of Healthcare industry trends and market place (Breast Imaging knowledge preferred).
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
Locations: United States; Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming; Phoenix, Denver