Ingersoll Rand Manufacturing/Process Engineer in COLUMBIA, South Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Develop manufacturing process concepts for HVAC coil manufacturing.
- Manage objectives and tasks for a small team of Manufacturing Engineers.
- Designs, develops and trouble shoots processing machines.
- Compile and analyze statistical process control data.
- Design and purchase process gauging.
- Manage equipment supplier contracts.
- Manage onsite contractor.
- Support the development and maintenance of process documentation.
- Compiles quotations for equipment modification and cost estimating for process changes.
- Supports asset care and reliability programs.
- Design, contract and implement material handling systems.
- Justifying capital expenditures for process improvements and new product introductions.
- Controls the implementation of projects, timing, finances, resources
- Investigates quality / manufacturing process concerns and aids in finding solutions
- Designs control systems if needed
- Investigates improvements to existing equipment and hardware to improve quality and performance processes
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures.
Background and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Master’s preferred.
- 2 years of experience in manufacturing engineering; preferably leading projects/productivity initiatives
- Lean experience
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: COLUMBIA-South Carolina
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jan 26, 2018, 4:34:41 PM