Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Red Classic Transit - (Night) Transport Driver in Bishopville, South Carolina
(Night) Transport Driver:
Red Classic Transit (RCT), headquartered in Charlotte, NC, operates over 50 terminals throughout the Southeastern portion of the United States. The (Night) Transport Driver will be responsible for transporting freight within the southeastern footprint servicing internal and external customers, ensuring safe and timely delivery.
*Schedule: FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT SCHEDULE *
_Start Times Vary: (1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM) to (1AM, 2AM, 3AM, 4AM) _
- Deliver freight for CCBCC & external customers using a combination Tractor Trailer (Class 8 Day Cab, 53ft Van).
- Transport freight from internal and external customer locations and deliver throughout the RCT Network.
- To comply with all local, state, county and federal laws set by the Department of Transportation.
- Adhere to all RCT policies and procedures.
- Participate in sponsored activities and programs designed to improve driver safety awareness.
- Operate with extreme caution to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
- Home Daily
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Safety Component Pay
- Electronic Logs. (Rand McNally)
- APU Units in all trucks
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (Eligible after 90 days)
- Class A, Commercial Driver's License.
- Minimum 2 years verifiable Tractor Trailer combination experience.
- Must be able to work evening shift.
- Must have an excellent driving record. A 7 year Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed.
- Must be able to pass and maintain D.O.T. physical requirements and be 21 years of age or older.
- Must have an excellent safety record.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, high degree of integrity, dependable, able to perform job with minimal supervision, within given time standards.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have good written communication skills.
Location: Bishopville, SC
Job Code: TS7005